Step by Step Pics TutorialNote : Must be fully charged before you flash FW
1. Remove phone from cable. Make sure it is turned off. If it is neccessary, remove and insert battery.
2. Run Phoenix Service Software Select "NO CONNECTION" as connection type.
3. Select "Open Product" option in "File" menu.
4. A window will appear, select the mobile phone. The product code of the mobile phone is on the sticker under the battery.(Usually RM-xxx)
5. Select "Firmware Update" option in "Flashing" menu
6. Press "..." button on the top-right corner of the window to select the language pack / product code You want to flash on phone.
7. Now select the product code / language pack You want to flash on phone, and press OK button.
8. Tick Dead phone USB flashing
9. Then click Options , delete the file shown in red colour like in the picture....and click ok.
10. At Firmware Update dialog box, choose Phoenix refurbish a dialog box will appear At this time you click OK in the dialog box, insert the battery and hit "switch on button" for second, as shown below.
11. Phone firmware update process should start.